No Products in the Cart
Famed around the world; few won’t recognise this Toucan and what it symbolises. Spotted at the front of some of the best known Irish Pubs or even on your grannies collectable beer mats, the colourful bird from South and Central America is synonymous with Ireland and its most famous stout. Let us toast a pint of black for the Emerald Isle’s most famous non-native bird! The tee bears our original illustration across the front left breast with a larger version centred across the middle of the back. Cut from pure combined and ring-sprung cotton with a box-sized fit.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|